Friday, March 23, 2012

I See Stars, The Word Alive And A Skylit Drive Confirmed For All Stars Tour


Last summer saw the birth of a new outdoor summer music festival The All Stars Tour to compete against Warped Tour. All Stars was headlined last year by bands like Blessthefall, Motionless In White and Sleeping With Sirens ( all of which will be playing this summers Warped Tour) and was a really fun and crazy show. If you were wondering if All Stars would be back and how it would compete with warped, then you've come to the right place. All Stars is back and is promising to be bigger and badder than ever by having three of the biggest bands with some of the craziest fans. All Stars have confirmed that I See Stars, The Word Alive and A Skylit Drive will be shredding all summer long on the tour. This lineup has gotten me really stoked because all three bands are incredible live (especially The Word Alive, who happen to be one of my favorite metal bands). As a long time fan and attendee of Warped Tour, the one thing that All Stars does better is that their lineup is consisted entirely of  heavier bands. Unlike Warped Tour, no pop rock, punk rock, pop artists, techno band or rappers are anywhere to be found on All Stars. Keeping it all heavy is one thing that I really like because I mainly see the heavier bands on Warped Tour ( I'll occasionally see a different band at Warped  like pop rock band Mayday Parade). All three of these bands bring something unique to the mix that I feel is going to make All Stars an extremely fun and insane show. You have the sheer brutality from the Word Alive, the electronica/techno fused with metal from I See Stars and one of the highest vocal ranges and catchy lyrics from A Skylit Drive. At the moment no dates, venues or ticket information are available but should be announced in the weeks to come. I know that I will definitely be there and will be in the pits going crazy. All Stars is shaping up to be a can't miss show of the summer. For more information including some of the support bands click here here

No comments:

Post a Comment