Friday, March 2, 2012

I See Stars Post Album Preview For Digital Renegade

Only eleven days remain until I See Stars release their highly anticipated third album Digital Renegade and to give fans a taste of what's to come, the band released a preview of all ten tracks on the album. After listening to the preview, I'm completely stoked for this album and can not wait for March 13th to get here. I'm not going to lie but Digital Renegade is one of the albums that is on my "Albums I Can not Wait For List". After hearing a preview for all the tracks, the ones that I'm most excited for are "Digital Renegade", "Endless Sky", "Electric Forest", "Summer Died In Connersville" and "Mystery Wall". One track that I'm curious about is "iBelieve". The preview for that track is the only one to not include any vocals and it has me wondering if the track is just an interlude or if it will be a track with singing. Personally I never really listened to any interlude tracks on albums but if it is one I'll give it a listen because the music sounds pretty cool. I know that after listening to the preview, I'm glad I decided to pre-order the album. My full review for Digital Renegade will be posted once the album is released on March 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment