Friday, February 17, 2012

Motionless In White and Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! Added To Warped Tour

 Gothic metalcore band Motionless In White and pop-punk/hardcore band Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! were announced this week to play this years Warped Tour. Motionless In White are Warped Tour veterans having played the last two years (even if they only played a few select dates each year that excluded New York, which made me quite upset) while Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! ( I'm not going to lie they have one of the most bizarre band names out there) is playing their first Warped Tour. I've had the pleasure of seeing both bands live this past November on The Fearless Friends Tour and both bands put on an amazing show. At that show i was really surprised by how good Chunk! No, Captain Chunk! was. I was honestly not expecting them to be any good since I had never heard of them before and didn't take them seriously because of their ridiculous name. I've seen Motionless In White several times and it's safe to say that they have some of the wildest mosh pits out there. Both bands are confirmed to play the entire tour this year. I also recommend anyone who is going to check out both bands once they put aside the silly band name and the creepy makeup  because both bands know how to put on a great show. For more information about Warped Tour including the dates, lineup and ticket information click here

1 comment:

  1. Much better job on these last two posts. I can hear your voice and it clearly adds to the depth of these posts.

    ReplyDelete