Friday, February 24, 2012

I See Stars Release NZT48

Michigan based electronicore band I See Stars have released the second single off their upcoming third album Digital Renegade. The new single entitled NZT48 (which is a refrence to the drug in the film Limitless) was released after the band kept hinting on their Facebook that they were dropping a new song sometime this week. This song has proven that the band kept their promise that this album would be their heaviest album to date. After eagerly anticipating the new song, it was worth waiting for. NZT48 is full of catchy choruses and insane breakdowns which include ISS's signature fusion of electronica, techno, dub-step and metal. Personally I'm a huge fan of I See Stars because I find their style which is a mix of pop, techno, electronica, dub-step and metal all combined ( I know it's a weird combination but it works the way they pull it off) different and enjoyable to listen to. After listening to this song, you can tell that the band was influenced by the Occupy Movement of last fall. The lyrics are filled of references to the movement and supports the movement. Their new album Digital Renegade drops March 13th and I seriously can not wait. When Digital Renegade drops, I'll have my album review posted. Click here to listen to their other single from Digital Renegade "Filth Friends Unite".

No comments:

Post a Comment