Sunday, April 22, 2012

Scream It Like You Mean It 2012 And Lineup Confirmed

If  fans thought last years Scream It Like You Mean It was good, then just wait to you see what Scream It Like You Mean It has in stores for 2012. Last years show was like an ordinary tour and had about 5-6 bands on it. The show was headlined by Chiodos and Breathe Carolina and had I See Stars as one of the support bands. I'm not going to lie all the bands put on a great show last year and I felt that SILYMI 2012 would have a hard time topping last years show. For 2012, SILYMI was completely revamped. This year the show features 18 bands and is to be formatted like a festival probably like Warped Tour or The All Stars Tour. Let me tell you this I am completely stoked for this show based on the lineup. The two main headliners are Attack Attack! and We Came As Romans which are to incredible bands to see live ( last year at Warped Tour Attack Attack! almost caused a riot during their set when they shot AA! dollars into the crowd. The AA! dollars could be used to get free merch from their merch tent and caused a lot of fighting). To make the lineup even more insane, Woe Is Me, In Fear And Faith, Secrets, Abandon All Ships, For All Those Sleeping and Like Moths To Flames were announced as part of the tour. This lineup is one of the heaviest lineups and is going to be one hell of a show if you ask me. One new band that is on the tour that I'm curious to see is Glass Cloud. Glass Cloud is the new band of ex-Of Mice & Men vocalist Jerry Roush and based on the two songs they released so far sounds pretty sick. I know they're going to be incredible live because when I saw OM&M live with Jerry as vocalist, the show was crazy. One thing I like better about Roush then current OM&M vocalist Austin Carlile is that Roush has more energy on stage. Roush is spazzing out on stage and it makes the set that more enjoyable. For more information on Scream It Like You Mean It 2012 like the complete lineup click here. As of right now dates and tickets are not available but when they are I'll be sure to post them here. With three killer summer shows, this is going to one unforgettable and brutal summer!  Check out For All Those Sleeping's music video for "I'm not dead yet" below.


No comments:

Post a Comment